View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #1
AaronF
INFOSEC Ninja

03-04 Porsche M96/23 "AT" Engine

Located in Waynesville MO
Asking $3500. Freight shipping extra.

This is a 2.7L factory "AT" remanufactured engine with serial M96/23AT65466559. It's exact mileage before I bought it is unknown and I tried to find out. It wasn't listed on a CarFax report. The dealer who installed it would probably know but that's an unknown too.

It was removed from a front end collision car with 45k miles and judging by the lack of build-up on the engine, it appears to be very low mileage. I installed it in my 03 Boxster and put about 7k miles on it. It has a 996 oil cooler, 996 oil pressure sender (for use with 996 gauge cluster or external oil pressure gauge), new thermostat, TuneRS Direct Oil Feed kit for the IMS bearing, 7k miles on the clutch and pressure plate, and an underdrive pulley.

The motor is still in the car (pics are before I installed it). You can come and test drive it/listen to it before you buy. It will come with the wiring harness, exhaust manifolds, and all accessories. It's ready to bolt in and go! It will ship on a pallet via a LTL freight carrier. I'm removing this motor to install a 4.2L Audi V8.

Please message me if interested.

Last edited by AaronF; 02-24-2019 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Added missing info
AaronF is offline   Reply With Quote