View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 04:55 PM   #18
z12358

I was assuming, sounds incorrectly, that you have to have 65+ degree weather to have the top down. With the heated seats, it seems like you can go topless all year. Shall I NOT get the hard top???

Forget the hard top in CA. Period. You should be able to go topless all year there. And when you can't, that's what the soft top is for. The hard top is for people in Montana, Nebraska, Canada, etc.

I found the regular sports seat too narrow. The sales guy told me the adaptive sports seat have an adjustment to widen it along the "back" and "seat" portion of the seat. I should probably try and find an Adaptive Sports Seat in stock and sit in it before I order one.

Can't help you with this one. But if you're having problems with the standard ones DEFINITELY try the adaptive ones before ordering to make sure you're OK with them.

WHY on earth would you have a smoother ride on 18 vs 19" wheels????????

18s have less metal and more rubber then the 19s. Rubber is smoother than metal. The diameter of the whole 18" wheel + tire is actually larger than the diameter of the 19" wheel + tire.

The Sport Chrono Package Plus includes: "analog and digital chronometer, sport button in the center console and display in the PCM, also adds ability to adjust lighting wipers, AC and door locksing to suit personal perference." I was told this option allowed you to "turn on" a sport option to stiffen the car up, etc. when you want to track the car or "go faster" on curves, etc. Am I wrong???

The option that stiffens the suspension is the PASM. It does that when you turn its "sport" mode.

Z.