View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 12:56 PM   #13
deliriousga

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryc
so the sensor is physically the same? it just screws right in to the old socket? this sounds too good to be true
All O2 sensors are basically the same. They give a reading to the DME in milli-amps (IIRC) based on the temperature of the cats and the DME adjusts fuel/air mix depending on that reading. The only difference between O2 sensors is the number of wires. I believe they are all the same physical size, but I'd rather be cautious and make sure you check the threads before you just go out and get them. I also bought a Bosch universal sensor from someone on eBay that's made for the Honda Civic for $15. It matches my original sensors too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioboxster
Well, I was just going to buy 4 of them and a new maf but I went to check out and the shipping was $35.00 give me a break! I went online with a live customer service chat and they still wouldnt budge. They lost a 400.00 plus sale over greedy and inflated shipping. That was Parts train by the way. Im going to check the other site now. If thety dont try to rip me off I will order from they.
Holy cow! The shipping I paid was around $15. I thought it was high at the time, but still so much less than the regular ones I took the deal. I never checked their MAF price. Is it pretty good too? I paid $245 for an MAF at Sunset so I'm interested in the differences.
1986 Daughter White/Brown Top (Sold!)
1992 Daughter White/Blonde Top
deliriousga is offline   Reply With Quote