View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:28 AM   #8
bmussatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy4cia
Meteor gray will probably be the exterior color, with the green leather interior. The top I was going to do in black? Or is there a better option?

I'll definitely add the leather door finishers, thanks! Since the interior is going to be the dark green, should I not worry about the black fuse box?

I'm getting the adaptive seats because the regular one's are not very comfortable for me. I lift weights, so I have wide lats, and have also had 13 back surgeries. So the adaptive seats (and their adjustable lateral edges) are imperative.

The sport exhaust seemed a waste of money, and no performance improvement.

Can't have wheel caps on the chrome mags I'm getting.

Sounds like I'm going to HAVE to get the chrome exhaust tip now!

I live in Monterey, where I can only realistically use the top down for about 4 months of the year. The remainder of the time, I'll have the hardtop on.

I was told the PASM lowered the car to a point where I will hit the bottom of the front of the vehicle in driveways, etc.

Thanks very, very much for your input!

I think the Cocoa top looks good with your color (similar to Seal Grey...right?). Also the Stone Grey top looks very good with your color. A more monochromatic look.

I have never seen the green leather.

I still like the leather fuse box cover for all colors except black. For $140 you can't go wrong.

PASM only lowers the car 10mm (about 1/4 inch). Several guys on the forum swear by PASM.

I now understand your seating choice. Take care of your back...ya gotta be comfortable!