View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 05:30 AM   #19
Oldcarguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC-986 View Post
In the past I’ve been able to upload pictures to the forum off my iPad by accessing my photo album and selecting the pictures to upload. Yesterday I tried uploading some pics with no success and received the following msg.:
"We're sorry, but you may only upload image files (with an extension of .gif or .jpg). Please go back and select a different file.

I am confident it’s not an Apple issue because I can still upload pictures at the PCA Boxster Registry forum.

Any assistance you could provide will be greatly appreciated.
I’m also having this problem with my iPad and iPhone with this site only. Pic uploads work perfectly on my other forum sites (except for the R1100s forum also hosted by Pelican).

I’ve tried everything (resizing, IOS settings, etc.). The problems started for me when Apple went to their new image storage format (HEIC). No problem when I upload via Tapatalk but I don’t like the Tapatalk forum interface.
#317 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition 2004 Boxster S, 3.8L Flat Six Innovations engine, PSS9s, etc, etc . . .
The contents of my posts are for entertainment only. As confirmed by my many motor sports fails, I am not qualified to give product endorsements or mechanical advice
Oldcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote