View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 11:27 AM   #1
Doug427

Who wants a nice 2002 Boxster S with intermix for $3200?

Long story short, the engine has intermix. It's overall a nice car. Tight suspension, 6 speed manual trans. Ben's short shifter. Black over Savannah Beige leather. Android head unit. Top in good shape, rear window is cloudy and should be replaced. Heated electric seats. Bose system. Four stalk column with trip computer. Approx. 106K miles. Clear, clean Texas title in hand. Car is 25 miles NE of Houston. Price is $3200. Add another 3.2L engine or even better an LS engine and off you go. I bought another car to replace this one. Email or PM me if interested.

EDIT - Just a FYI, engines for these S models are readily available. Woody (user name "itsnotanova" on this forum) just had one that I was foolish enough to pass on at the time that had very low mileage on it for only $3500. He gets more all the time. Right now David (username "DFreswick" on this forum) has two engines for sale. One is a fully dressed engine and one a long block.

Almost all 3.2L original Porsche engine alternatives for the car are between $2500 and $3500. This could be a great way to get into a nice Boxster S very inexpensively, or on a pay as you go basis. Pick up the car for now, and grab an engine when more cash is available to you.

Last edited by Doug427; 12-04-2018 at 12:49 PM.
Doug427 is offline   Reply With Quote