View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 06:02 AM   #1
Prelude Guy

Parting out 2002 C2 911 36K miles

https://baltimore.craigslist.org/pts/6745480456.html

Hi all,

I have a 2002 911 I am parting out. Obviously many of the parts from it can fit a Boxster.

It was wrecked in the front. Surprisingly, not too much was damaged. Is actually worth fixing. Most of the damage is to the front passenger side. It was a low hit on the passenger half of the front of the car.

The front trunk, hood, and bumper support are damaged. The passenger side fender is bent but I think it can be bent back into shape. Working on that in the next few week.

I have a replacement front bumper cover as well.

It is Seal Gray with black leather interior. 35K miles on the chassis. Most parts are in really good shape.

What's NOT available:
-Both front airbag
-Hood
-Passenger side radiator
-Most of the front AC parts would be questionable. I can check though
-Rear bumper

Car has HID headlights with washer nozzles. The passenger side is damaged a little on the bottom. Not noticeable once it is mounted though.

I have two sets of the 5-spoke wheels. The set on the car in the pics are in ok shape. No curb rash at all. Just for some reason they don't shine well. Cheap Sumitomo tires. They don't have much life left on them.

My plan is to keep them if they don't sell and have them refinished.

The other set is in fantastic shape. They literally look brand new. Tires are almost brand new as well. The tires are very nice Bridgestone S-02 performance tires (cost $1300 new for the set).

Engine available as well. $10K for it.

Last edited by Prelude Guy; 12-04-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Prelude Guy is offline   Reply With Quote