View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 04:21 PM   #16
BoxsterLS376

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the leads and offers! I have found my next project car, but unfortunately it is not a Boxster The good news is that it is still a Porsche!! I'll probably be doing some YouTube videos on it if anyone is interested, but this one is to nice to get the V8 treatment, I think. Without further delay, the next project is...

2004 Porsche 911 C2 convertible! So the project side of it is that the motor seems to have hand grenaded itself! The car itself is in very nice shape, only 39,600 miles on it, the only other down side is that it is an automatic, but that can be changed out easily enough!

Nothing is set in stone yet but after some research tonight it looks like the whole motor will have to come apart as I found the back of the IMS bearing in the transmission bell housing inspection port and dropped the oil filter and it looks like the lost city of gold in there~ So you never know, maybe I will stick a V8 in it

Since this is a Boxster forum i'll probably not post many updates here, maybe i'll post a thread over on Pelican, but either way i'll let you all know and will at least post a link to my first video of the series here so you know where to find my future videos.

Thanks again everyone and don't worry... i'll be back! Boxsters are just to much fun bang for the buck not to have one but I just couldn't pass up this deal so off to the 911 side I go for now!
Thanks!
J
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote