View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:55 PM   #9
steved0x

Ok, i had air bubbles in my water level and that's why everything kept moving around everytime i added a shim. I bled those out this morning and then got everything dead level with 2 adjustments. Checked the strings one more time, and then off to the races.

Front I didn't adjust, since i didn't do any work up front. At my last alignment, i specified zero toe, what i have now is around 1-2 mm toe out. Closer to 1 than 2. Camber around -3, I'll double check that.

In the rear I set 2mm toe (in per side) measured at a distance of 15" (the length of my toe bars) and -2.2 camber per side) i had to take a lot of toe out after removing the spc control arms and reinstalling the Meyle oem arms. Losing what was supposed to be only .5 of neg camber in back really affected the toe.

I've got to get new tires mounted tomorrow and them I'm taking the hour and driving somewhere to get it checked, and make some adjustments if needed, and see how the laser measurements at the shops measure up to my strings and digital angle gauge.

Last edited by steved0x; 10-21-2018 at 05:57 PM.
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote