View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
Boxstard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starter986 View Post
Thank you for the generous offer. I appreciate it. My post wasn't so much fishing for a storage bag inasmuch as "seeing" if it would be worth my while to fabricate the bag then selling it, and turning a little profit in the meantime. Thank you for the right of first refusal. I see that Boxtard is expressing interest, and he's a Michigan daily driver. Mine is a garage queen, so I believe BT to be more deserving. Likely he/she, as much as I, appreciate your generous offer.

The $25 price point causes me to opt out on a mass fabrication. If that wild hair up my, um, back resurfaces I may go to the local fabric store and scout some materials fashioning my own bag.

Thanks GRC!!
Thanks for getting me in front of the line, but I just bought a yard of grey felt to cover up my home brew GT3 console delete pieces and my wife is willing to make a bag out of the leftover material, so I'm all set. I'm not ready for winter just yet.... But I'm gonna install hardtop probably this count weekend, removing the deflector and also the soft top assembly to redo the plastic window.
1997 Boxster arctic silver/ red, XNE riveted mahogany/ leather steering wheel & 917-style wood shift knob, Ben’s short shifter, PSE, 996 TB, UDP, stereo/ center console delete, hardtop and speedster humps, daily driver rain or shine or snow!
Boxstard is offline   Reply With Quote