View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 08:43 AM   #19
Gary Gaukler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioboxster
Yeah the cel just came on the other day thats why I dont think its the supercharger. Its a new problem.
So I just got back from Autozone and my car had ten codes as follows,

p0300, p0306, p0304, p0305, p1121, p0150,p1313, p1314,p1317,p1117

Well, cylinders 4,5,6 mis-fired, 02 sensor bank 2 sensor 1 (pre cat) and a maf code. Im thinking I must have screwed something up on 3 cylinders when I changed the plugs, all the codes seem to be related to three cylinders. I hope 4,5,6 are on the drivers side or Im going to have to pull the SC unit out if the issue is with the coils. I cant think of what in the world I could have done, unless its just the 02 sensors. This is one of those times when I dont want to just start replacing parts. Any thoughts?
Your codes are interesting. I looked them up in the Bentley manual. According to the manual, p1313-1317 do not exist for the 5.2.2 DME in your car, but they refer to cylinder 1,2,5 misfires with DME 7.2. That would mean you misfire on almost all cylinders, not just one bank... P1121 is the TPS, not a MAF code.

My thoughts: I don't see very much here that would point to a MAF fault. Also I don't think it is likely that you screwed up the coils / plugs. However, all codes can be related to fueling issues. You may be running severely rich / lean. Have you had the car on the dyno after the sc install to verify your A/F ratios?

Gary
Gary Gaukler is offline   Reply With Quote