View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 09:02 AM   #11
TNT79Bronco
More of a truck guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabedrummin View Post
Doug427 I am also in the Houston ..Spring Tx. I have fixed the window .Its usually a stretched cable .An easy cheap fix.There is a company in Houston called LSeats .com ...They make replacement leather seats .You could get yours rebuilt with added support where you would like.If you would like you can come check out my seats. My interior is red and the seat color is a bit off but I don't mind.They do have a color sample . What happened some of the samples came off the card .Oh well ,enjoy the Boxster there great cars.
I can vouch for Lseats.com. I ordered covers from them about a year and a half ago, for a Boxster project I was doing. They arrived in short order, and were of impressive quality, considering the price point. Lots of options for your seats. The ONLY issue was how they fit on the seats. This wasn't their problem, but mine. The foam cushion was shot, and compressed. This left the seat bottom a little looser than I like. Not a problem really, just found another piece of foam and stuffed it in there.

I will be ordering another set of covers for another project I am doing.

Good luck.