View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #8
der Geist

I have a Gerber digital press and plotter which is what most sign shops use to make multi color vinyl stickers and decals. It can print an unlimited number of spot colors as well as 4 color process. I believe I have some of the magnet material lying around somewhere as well which can be printed on AND die cut-great for removable numbers and it is made for automotive applications so no further taping should be needed. Of course I am not sure if it has been tested up to 149 MPH :chicken: My plotter is broken at the moment but should be repaired in the next couple of weeks. If anyone needs lettering or graphics let me know and I will cut you a great deal. I believe that Gerber introduced a vinyl last year which has a temporary adhesive (2year rating). If there is enough interest I can look into ordering a roll but I am sure it is bound to be expensive. Generally speaking normal vinyl can be pulled off the same day with no ill results to the finish.

I just did my first DE at Mid-Ohio last month and it was THE BEST!!! I really enjoyed it and I am sure you will enjoy yours as well. Good luck and have a great time.

'03 Midnight Blue
18" Chromes//Drilled and slotted rotors//pedal upgrade//Alum. Door sills//KSPORT Coilovers//Short Shifter/Strut braces/Clear sides/Hard Top/Speedster humps/Intake//Leather GT3 seats/REVO chip with SPS2
'04 CLK55 AMG 367HP!
'86 944 Guards Red & MINT!
'69 911 Black
PCA Member -Northern Ohio
Cancer Survivor
der Geist is offline   Reply With Quote