View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 06:16 PM   #4
BYprodriver

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmg0d View Post
Greetings forum. I'm trying to swap out my suspension for the 2000 S and have almost all of my parts. I'm waiting for partsgeek.com to figure out where my lower control arms are since they show as being shipped but FedEx is still waiting. Then to make it even better, partsgeek sent me an email with a return authorization telling me to send the parts back to them! I still don't have the damn parts!

I know we're sponsored by pelican parts but have you had good/bad luck with any particular supplier? I've found the same parts, same manufacturer, for so many different prices it's hard to keep track. Who should I go to in order to get future parts?

Second question is do any of you have any tips and hints for keeping the alignment somewhat straight until I get it to the shop for alignment.

Thanks for your help.
Cheers!
Thom

Most important thing is to jack up the car evenly as possible & level so that the triangular sheet aluminum plate in the rear comes off & back on easily. If you don't you will have to do a lot of prying to install it.