View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 09:05 PM   #20
thstone
Certified Boxster Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsy4771 View Post
So I guess i'm asking for advice on a 90k car. I know I can't buy miles but does my logic seem sound?
Yes, typically a 90K mile car will still have a lot of life left in it. Some mileage constrained components (like suspension) may need to be done a little earlier than a lower mileage car but its not the end of the world.

At this point, I'd say that there is no right or wrong; its whatever you want to do. Each of the three cars has plus' and minus'; you can make as many spreadsheets as you like but at the end of the day, you could "justify" buying any one of the three.

Most importantly, any of those three cars will put a smile on your face every time that you get in the drivers seat (and often you'll get that smile just thinking about it while sitting on the couch).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsy4771 View Post
I'm looking for some member advice because my wife is tired of me talking about it.
In this case, you have found "your kind of people"! All everyone on this forum wants to talk about are Boxster's, Boxster's, and more Boxster's. We honestly cannot get enough Boxster.

Let us know what you decide.
1997 Spec Boxster BSR #254
1979 911 SC
POC Licensed DE/TT Instructor
thstone is offline   Reply With Quote