View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 06:17 AM   #5
Starter986
1998 Boxster Silver/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiberiusBoxster View Post
I looked at the fuses and a fuse panel diagram. I could not find where the fuse is, but regardless, I have power at the socket, therefore it can't be the fuse, correct? If not, where is the fuse for the right front parking light? Thank you,

Yes, the bulb is good. I swapped it from the left front (which was working, and is now working with the bulb that was in the passenger side). I take it yours was the tail light? Mine is the front passenger parking bulb. I may have to end up getting a new assembly, but currently I don't understand how that will solve the problem. I have power to the bulb.

Thank you all for your help. Please keep the suggestions coming.
I must have run 10 new bulbs through that socket. Intermittently it worked. Likewise power. I figured $50... and it worked.

Before I swapped the housing, and when first I began having problems with a couple other lights in that housing. I saw the parking bulb was out. Was receiving power. Replaced the bulb... all the tail lights worked... except for that intermittent bulb in the back.

You should have attached to the fuse-box housing cover on the inside... the fuses diagram. If not let me know and I'll post a pic.

Good luck.