View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 05:06 AM   #4
TiberiusBoxster

Quote:
The Side Marker lights have their own fuses, did you check the fuse? i recently had an issue where my City/Parking/High beams were not working. Upon investigation the wiring in my headlight had become brittle and the rubber coating peeled off. i coated the wires in liquid tape and all work now, there was a short with the exposed wires blowing the fuses for those lights.

All good now, knock on wood!
I looked at the fuses and a fuse panel diagram. I could not find where the fuse is, but regardless, I have power at the socket, therefore it can't be the fuse, correct? If not, where is the fuse for the right front parking light? Thank you,

Quote:
I had a similar problem. Is your side marker bulb good? Can you test using the tail light housing from another P? I ended up spending the ~$50 from Pelican on an entirely new assembly. Problem solved.

Looking forward to hearing how yours is resolved.
Yes, the bulb is good. I swapped it from the left front (which was working, and is now working with the bulb that was in the passenger side). I take it yours was the tail light? Mine is the front passenger parking bulb. I may have to end up getting a new assembly, but currently I don't understand how that will solve the problem. I have power to the bulb.

Thank you all for your help. Please keep the suggestions coming.