View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 11:41 AM   #1
onaFLYer

2002 Boxster S 6 spd $11000

Reduced to $10,250
Complete engine rebuild at 137002 miles. Spun #6 rod bearing on a track day at Fernley NV. One track day after rebuild. Now showing 164328. Bored and plated to 95mm, JE pistons, ARP bolts, balanced rods, all new timing components, water pump, EBS baffle, underdrive pulley, valve job. Of course also added LN ceramic IMS bearing. New clutch and flywheel. Other things I'm forgetting... All engine work done through EBS Racing in Reno.

Added 987 Cayman S air box, throttle body, and 997 plenum T. Softronic tune for all.

Bought in 2010 from Bay area with then 126900 miles, mostly highway I was told. Seemed plausible given condition of car and fading original clutch. Some minor curb damage on front fascia, which I patched and now looks in need of cosmetics again.

Great driving car, plenty quick and sounds great with mid pipe replacements and stock muffler. Seal Grey with grey interior, heated power seats, Alpine CD stereo, cruise control, everything works. Brakes have all been replaced at some point. Top upgraded with glass window. Fresh fluids last year. CV boots replaced late 2016, as well as water pump and aos. Wheels are 18" Carrera replicas with 10" wide rears. Spacers added all around.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by onaFLYer; 06-03-2018 at 08:00 AM.
onaFLYer is offline   Reply With Quote