View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:06 PM   #14
DaveNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusterB View Post
The one from autotopsdirect seemed pretty good. Anyone had experience with them?
My experience: I replaced the plastic window top on my 02 S with a glass window top from Autotopsdirect. It fits like a glove and has served me well. I had it installed by a local auto upholstery shop, because I knew they'd have the tools and expertise I don't have. I am NOT a mechanically-inclined guy. They did a great job.

I paid about $600 for the top, and another $600 to the shop to install. I don't recall if I paid shipping to get the top delivered. It may have been free. I felt $1200 for a new top with glass window was a fair price. The heated rear window was plug-ready to go to the heated mirror wiring, and it came with the wiring. It all looks seamless.

I'd do the same thing again.

Dave

(This image was taken under fluorescent light, so the top color looks weird. Outdoors, it looks right.)
Attached Images

Last edited by DaveNW; 05-12-2018 at 09:04 PM.
DaveNW is offline   Reply With Quote