View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 01:31 PM   #5
Oldcarguy

Great experience with Central NY PDR guy

Found my PDR guy!

After discussion of my needs by phone and photos, I made an appointment to meet Rob of CNY Dent Repair at West Branch Classics in Walton. He was there doing some work for some of West Branches’ other clients.

Rob did a great job on my 986. I had a nasty depression dent just above the rocker panel behind the passenger door and a ding between the air intake and door on the same side (from the P.O., who knows how) and Rob disappeared them completely. No access to work them from behind, he did everything from the outer surface. Also had some very minor depressions removed from the frunk and trunk lids.

Anyway, the car is as close to perfect as it can be now. Glad I found someone who really knows what they’re doing that was willing to meet close to home.
#317 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition 2004 Boxster S, 3.8L Flat Six Innovations engine, PSS9s, etc, etc . . .
The contents of my posts are for entertainment only. As confirmed by my many motor sports fails, I am not qualified to give product endorsements or mechanical advice
Oldcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote