Thread: Tire /Rim size
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 06:24 AM   #6
Oldcarguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eomak View Post

hiya.. I still have your top... with some upgrades!!
Hi Eomak, are those real TechArt side skirts or copies? Yours are the best TA fitment I’ve seen.

I bought a set of fiberglass copies from eBay and the test fit is not bad. Really considering installing them this spring. Was planning on keeping my SE totally stock but I really like the way the TA skirts clean up the rocker panel look without a lot of swoops and contours. I like the Caractere skirts also (kind of retro 964), but not for $725 per side unpainted.

I’ve decided to keep the SE for the long term, so I’m not so worried about keeping it pure stock for resale. It’s a driver, not a garage queen. I do plan to only make mods that can be reversed back to stock without too much grief.

Anyway, any source/fitment info you can give me is appreciated. Sorry for the thread hijack!
#317 550 Spyder Anniversary Edition 2004 Boxster S, 3.8L Flat Six Innovations engine, PSS9s, etc, etc . . .
The contents of my posts are for entertainment only. As confirmed by my many motor sports fails, I am not qualified to give product endorsements or mechanical advice

Last edited by Oldcarguy; 01-28-2018 at 06:26 AM.
Oldcarguy is offline   Reply With Quote