Thread: Milky coolant.
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 03:25 PM   #16
BIGJake111

Garage
Milky coolant.

I’m afraid it’s going to have to be someone else’s project. As a full time college student and someone in need of reliable (probably warrantied) transportation fast for internships and starting my professional life, my lovely lightning bolt yellow bird boxster will need to be someone else’s project. I’m not sure what my next step forward is, but the car has a lot of very nice options on it. It may find a good home being parted with a currently still running no metal in oil filter engine and zero accident history with someone like woody or it may find a happy home as someone’s new tinkerer. I love this car like nothing else and no matter what There is No Substitute. However, considering where I am in my life I can’t own a Porsche in need of serious engine repair or justify paying more than 3k (probably a lot more) to get it back on the road by a shop. I don’t have the time to tear down and fix at home. It’s an absolute beauty though and I am going to be very careful about where it goes next in life, be it as an organ donor to keep other boxsters alive or a someone else’s pride and joy that they’ll love even more because they helped it through this sick period in its health.

Last edited by BIGJake111; 01-21-2018 at 03:32 PM.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote