View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #5
AZ986S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Roberts View Post
Those camber plates don't offer enough -camber. Maybe another 1degree on top of the 1degree you get from the stock plates.

The *only real way to get camber in the cars is adjustable lower control arms.
Hey Brad, yeah I understand.
I did however slot my towers and right now, with stock control arms and suspension, I'm getting ~-1.8 to -2.0 camber in the front. I would think the sweet spot for front camber is ~-2.5 deg with my RComp tires and stock suspension (with Eibach sway bars). Right now, I'm getting a little wear on the outside of the front tires, but I don't feel any understeer running 34-35 psi hot. Rears are wearing even and I have -1.9 deg camber on the rear (maxed out stock setting).

If I wanted to do this right, I would want to do PSS9s or KW3s, adj. control arms, adj. drop links, FIA seats + 6 pt harnesses + HANS, fire suppression, electric power steering etc... My issue is how to do all that and still have a budget leftover for my truck, bimmer, house remodeling, track events and the girlfriend!
2002 Boxster S - NHP 200 Cell Headers,test pipes,Borla CatBack,Competition Plenum,74 mm TB, EVOMS Tune,Tarett UDP,Eibach Swaybars,BIlstein PSS9s,TuneRS rear toe links,wheel studs,15 mm wheel spacers on all 4,EBC yellow stuff pads,Sebro rotors, EBS oil baffles,160 deg Thermostat,2 quart Accusump,full filtration remote oil filter,rad fan switch,custom gauge/switch plate, Race Capture data logging, 90K miles

Last edited by AZ986S; 11-29-2017 at 01:38 PM.
AZ986S is offline   Reply With Quote