View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 04:40 PM   #10
1096369fred

Thanks guys..... I ordered a new micro switch from pelican today....so we will see if that does it..... Right now my window does go up and down manually with no issue..... It just does not drop the 1/4 inch when I pull the door handle..... I did notice that I can hear the motor run when I slowly lift the door Handle.... Which makes me hope that it is just cable stretch..... And that the cable tie trick will solve my issues....

The FRUNK lever is locked, or broken.... When you pull the lever it only opens about a half inch and there is no release...... I did run my emergency cable to the tow hook receptical..... So I can get into the FRUNK that way now.... But I am thinking something electronic ain't doing what it should....

At this point my problems are:
1. Key Remote does not work at all... (L.E.D works on one key, but not the other")
2. Driver's window does not retract the 1/4" when door is opened.
3. FRUNK release does not work.... But truck release works fine.
3. Locks do not seem to work. Turning the key in drivers door, locks the door, but
It immediately self unlocks....
4. Key can put window (drivers and passengers) up with a turn of the key in the drivers door lock but a counter clockwise turn seems to do nothing.....
1096369fred is offline   Reply With Quote