View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:38 AM   #259
Smallblock454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine8Six View Post
You are at the top of our list! I'm reading each and every members' posts here and keeping these/this thread as formal list. No obligations for now folks.

News? Yea... We have a fully functional prototype that delivers twice more than I've anticipated. Really cool kit, small, and powerful. Works also... the coolest part lolll

Also got fined by the Environmental Bureau for running industrial equipment which are banned in the area we were. Ban came in effect since 2008, and with over 20+ records of registered mail/warning addressed to the landlord (which I've never heard of lolll), it was hard to request for a 'friendly' delay. They chopped off the electricity and water to the building instead LOL. The landlord footed the fine for all of us but we have to move out of there :/

Good news is we have the new shop lined up and all should take a weekend or two to do the move. Looking forward posting pics of the new place soon... pretty modern facilities!

In a meantime, here a first quick peek at the kit in its 'real-life' format - enjoy!

^ Squeezed in two ribbons on the built-in co-processor for you Arduino fans to see. Gives you an idea of where the digital and analog pins are located. Obviously plenty of inputs for your Oil Pressure sensors, Vibro-Acoustic IMSB sensors, and/or rolling weather stations
Hm, how about MOST bus integration to the stock amps and to the instrument cluster?

Regards, Markus
Smallblock454 is offline   Reply With Quote