View Single Post
Old 09-15-2017, 08:23 PM   #5
BFeller

Garage
I just got round to installing a new AOS. The install went quickly and easily. I used the right tool to remove the spring clamps. I installed a new tube that feeds the throttle body rather than clean the oil out of the old one. The coolest thing about the process was using the new spring clamp for the lower bellows. I bought all of the parts from Pelican including a new spring clamp. Installation of the new spring clamp was the coolest part. It had a blue clip on it that holds it open. Slide the bellows with the spring clamp in place. Pull the blue clip and the clamp closes. No messing with pliers to set the clamp - almost eliminating the chance to tear the bellows or set it out of place. Literally it only took a moment to install that bellows. That is not something mentioned in any of info I read on the installation and was the best $2.25 I might have ever spent for a Porsche part.

Part #: 999-512-630-00-M219

Oil Separator Hose Clamp 99951263000 - Mubea - Porsche - 999-512-630-00 | Pelican Parts

I did not yet run any additional diagnostics to determine if the problem has resolved.

Last edited by BFeller; 09-15-2017 at 08:25 PM.
BFeller is offline   Reply With Quote