View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 11:31 AM   #14
Perfectlap

I think it's a buyiny opportunity simply because the car fax itself is inconclusive yet it reduces the total number of buyers. I had two incidents where the car was not moving. The first was in a gas station where a car went into reverse without looking behind him and dented the hood and cracked the housing on the headlight just enough to require replacement. I called the police and it turns out it was an off duty cop driving the other car. The second incident was when I parked on the street and as I climbed out an old lady driving too close to the parked cars clipped the edge of the open door. Again I called the police because this lady was livid screaming that it was my fault for not looking before I opened the door. The cop shows up in a foul mood and starts laying into the old lady telling her she's not supposed to be anywhere near the parked cars on such a wide street. She accuses the cop of beings friends with me and tells her retired cop husband to come down. He shows up and wisely doesn't say a word. Lol.
Point being both of these incidents would not be reported as just minor parkint lot incidents on Carfax. You have to see the car in person and get it up on the lift to see if there is evidence of a major repair that was reported or NOT reported.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote