View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #12
coolbreeze551

might be dead?

Apologies for reviving a dead thread. I haven't been active in a while and wanted to give my 2 cents as I think I may be of assistance if anyone is still interested in that bumper. I have a 986 that I just purchased the same bumper from precision porsche a few weeks ago. The bumper itself is a great fit, however, depending on your setup some alterations need to be made. It all depends on your model (i.e. headlamp washers, etc...). I had my bumper replaced under insurance so didn't cost me nearly as much as if I just paid out of pocket.

Bumper looks fantastic, I won't lie though, I had to put in my own time and money to make it that way over and above what the body shop could do (even though they created more work for me). That being said, I wanted it a certain way. Some guys might have been happy with less or something different but I am particular and am happy with how its going (still working on it haha).

Makes the car look only 8 years old as opposed to 16 yrs old. Also, driving near anything that's more than 2 inches off the ground is a PITA. Just my 2 cents.
coolbreeze551 is offline   Reply With Quote