View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 06:24 PM   #1
AdamT

CEL Codes 0150 1130 1133 after engine replacement

I'll give an update in the other thread regarding my Vertex replacement engine, but I wanted to ask for a bit of help separately.

Got my car back this afternoon after replacement of the engine, as well as all new coils, clutch and some other odds and ends. The shop had but a good few miles on it to confirm all was well, and I picked it up running fine.

Had to leave for a 150 mile trip just after getting the car, but only made it to the first gas stop (about 40 miles out) before the CEL came on. Went to the nearest Advance Auto to borrow their OBDII scanner, and it caught codes 0150, 1130 and 1133. Reset them, wondering if it wasn't something residual from all the recent work. We drove another 80 or so miles, during which the car ran fine, had power, etc. I did notice rich exhaust when we stopped for intersections a couple of times, as well as a rather gravelly idle.

So now I'm in Greensboro, NC, where there appears to be only one Porsche-appropriate shop that's open on Saturdays, and I don't have any previous experience with them.

Any ideas what might be going on here? I didn't find any past reports of these three codes showing up together, though it looks like they could be O2 sensors or an intake leak on bank 2. Thanks for any thoughts.
AdamT is offline   Reply With Quote