View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 02:25 AM   #11
jangobox

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIOGUY
The way a 911 should look! Love the bi-plane wing.

Super nice... just curious what you think about the performance vs. the Boxster S.

Best of luck!
I can only really compare it to a 05 987 and a 03 986 s because those are the only other 2 boxsters I have had in my stable. The 993 feels like a heavier car, but nimble. Though it pretty much handles the same. There is a lot of grip back there. The engine roar is definatley more "throatier" in the 993, different exhaust and engine. I feel like the Boxsters have way more "driving technology" in it then the 993. The Boxster is easier to drive and you feel like you have the "force" in it. You can do no wrong, push a boxster to the limit and get out of any situation. The 993 feels like it is just you, an engine, gas and tires and hold on for dear life. It's badass and doesn't give a crap :troll: , it will bite you in the ass at anytime, I kind of like that. The Boxster is finesse and pure. I do love both but I have always wanted this 993 since I saw the first one back in 94. Hey when an op like this knocked, I grabbed it by both ears and didn't let go!

Takin a break at Sonic
05' 987 Basalt Black Sold
http://photos.imageevent.com/rainand...s/DSC04327.JPG

Last edited by jangobox; 08-08-2006 at 04:54 AM.
jangobox is offline   Reply With Quote