View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:32 PM   #1
WhipE350
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
FS 2005 Boxster S

See Update and New Pictures below. - Price drop to $12,800.00

Long time forum member. This is my fourth Boxster. You can look at my garage for my other beauties I've had.

I got this late last summer because i missed wrenching and wanted a daily driver. Put over 40 hours in restoring and replacing much of the suspension. I have a lot of records from the previous owner and what I did.

I had the front bumper resprayed by ABS. It had bad road rash. New rear bumper too. Some kid dinged it in a parking lot backing out. My friends at ABS helped me out and made sure I got a new bumper. I didn't want some popped out fix.

seats are in great shape, paint is beautiful. Top color isn't great. It was bleached out so I redyed it. Not perfect but who cares, I drive with the top down anyway.

PM me and I'll give you my phone number or email. I know these cars inside out. I just got a 2007 911 S and well now I have three Porsches and a two car garage. My Porsches usually are garaged at home and work. The 911 sits outside at night until I sell the Boxster.

It has 104k miles and is very dependable. Mainly because the gentlemen before me had a ton of work done and then of course the stuff I did to make it handle like new.

It is a Tiptronic, oh lord, I know how awful...well personally that is why i got it. My 911 is a Tip too. No reason to have a manual as much as I drive it.

Anyway it isn't perfect but is has 280hp and plenty of torque and is a blast to drive. I'm only selling because of space issues.

I would like $12.8k for it. That is reasonable with all the maintenance and repairs in the last 15k miles.

Hal.
Attached Images

Last edited by WhipE350; 08-10-2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Price Change.
WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote