View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 09:19 AM   #295
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fintro11 View Post
Lol no problem Fed, I have been giving him a hard time about it lol he hates when I point out to people that he is missing the insert lol.

My wife is mad at you though, she has been waiting for a bag she bought from Singapore, she is mad that I got the Center caps before she got her bag lmao
Clarification (everyone): Martin's brother has the GTC style cap. Not the GT3 style published in this thread.

I've been told by email from his brother that he suspect his mechanic/Wheel installer unscrewed the wrong screw! Mecanic possibly/wrongly associated the center screw for the one holding the cap in place. He may also have forgotten the technique required to secure a M4 screw back together correctly. Bro therefore lost the center part/badge of his cap within days following the maintenance.

Nice8Six Factory should have raised a formal complaint to the CA Transport Ministry and delay all diplomatic relations until further notice, however have instead agreed to simply replace the missing part for free - Martin Bros are good friends of us

Thanks for letting me know you received the cap Martin! SG has no exit port checks, that bag should be held-up at the custom with CA Post. Keep up hope the Inspection Officer is not a chick LOL