View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
Stunin_Stud

Pics of my 2001 speed yellow Boxster S with custom full leather interior

Hey guys

I've been away from this site for a while but thought I come back with pics of my 986 with everything Ive done so far. A couple years ago my buddy at Exclusive Option did my entire interior. The craftsmanship and and attention to detail is amazing. Everything in my interior except the radio is in black leather and yellow stitching. I bought sport seats that were ripped and re did them. I bought a full leather dash with a glove box and re did the bottom half in perforated leather. The perforated leather continued on the bottom half of the doors where the carpet is and the headliner of the hard top, but I also put yellow leather beneath it so that it can shine through the perforation(see pic). The climate control vents, rear view mirror, roll hoop, center console, floor matt pipping, even seat belt buckle all yellow leather. I also added the full leather door panels but re did it in new leather, yellow stitching with yellow arm rest.

Exterior
LED headlights with Philips 6K xenon.
LED corner lights.
Carrera side mirrors.
Blacked out windshield surround, and airvents
Red out LED tail lights

Other things I had
- Gemballa front bumper
- Ruff Wheels (replica)
-Aerokit 1 side side skirts
- 997 short shift kit
- 2004 facelift rear european bumper
- 2004 Exhaust tip.
-H&R springs
- 5mm spacers
- Rear spoiler from zientec
- IPD plenum
- Cold air intake.

Car has 44K miles on it. Hope you like the pics

Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps

Last edited by Stunin_Stud; 05-11-2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: spelling mistake in title.
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote