View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 05:52 PM   #512
BoxsterLS376

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRL View Post
Glad to see you are back. What is this NEW business opportunity? The car sounds perfect and WICKED
Hey Randy,

Well the opportunity is just that for now, an opportunity. I need to try and make something of it! If you guys have any ideas I'm all ears!

I would like to do these conversions for people, although to be honest i'll probably have to do a 911 next just because those cars are a bit more popular then the Boxsters. Well that and find people who want to do them! Maybe come up with an actually reasonably priced conversion kit that is complete, haha.

Seriously though it could be a good opportunity to build some kind of automotive based business so if you all have any ideas let me know. I have a friend who is a good Porsche tech so I may be able to get him on board and actually start a shop but will need to do more then just that, plus not sure i'll be able to get him on board right away as he has a new wife and child on the way!

Oh yeah the car does sound good doesn't it?!?!

ALSO does anyone have a spare engine compartment temperature sensor they are not using?? Got my engine compartment fan installed now I just need the sensor which is gone with my old motor! DOH!

THANKS!
J

Last edited by BoxsterLS376; 05-04-2017 at 05:54 PM.
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote