View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:00 PM   #7
esalo49
T-WRX

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.rhodes View Post
Is it Lexus of Rockville? I got my 2000 Boxster from them in August and they were extremely professional. only thing that held up my transaction was they had issues running my card and it took about and extra 30 minutes for that process.

I worked with Ashley Richards and she was amazing. The car was ready to go by the time I got there. We did the test drive, I told her I wanted to look at another car. I wanted a 911 for the backseat so I could take the kids for a ride. Went and test drove a 911, but it was not very nice so I went back and bought the Boxster. Took about 5 hours from the first time I arrived until I drove home with a new car. I was looking to buy a Cayenne from them a few weeks ago, but someone swooped in and got it.

Alex
Yes it is Lexus of Rockville. Since my son is a salesman at the Sonic Subaru dealership here in Columbus, we could arrange everything and pay here. But really want to drive and examine everything about the car first. That's why I'd like to get a PPI done to know if I should even bother to travel there for a test drive then make my decision.
esalo49 is offline   Reply With Quote