View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:28 PM   #1
BoxsterLS376

Porsche PCCB on Boxster S? Anyone?

Greetings everyone,

Hope you all have been well, gotten busy with life lately and haven't had much time to play with the car. Got a new job in the Porsche world which has fired me back up a bit and hopefully will be able to start playing with the car more again.

So this has been bugging me now for a bit and after searching around the forum here it does not look like anyone had been silly enough to upgrade their car with the PCCBs, or am I wrong? I rebuilt the whole braking system last year with all new rotors, Hawk pads - HP Plus I think? SS brake lines etc. The brakes are pretty good but the pads are REALLY aggressive and NOISY unless they are pretty warm. While I warm them up every once in a while, they are really starting to annoy and while I feel good enough about the car now to say take a lady out on a date, I don't think I could do it due to the brakes!

There is a local guy who has a set of rotors from a 2012 Turbo S that I kinda want to see if I can make work, but I am not a fan of recreating the wheel so figured I'd see if anyone else has made it work yet. Figure I may be able to find a set from a 996 Turbo someone is tracking that may fit with minimal modifications.

So the question is has anyone gotten a set of Porsche PCCBs to work on a Boxster S?
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote