View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 05:48 PM   #7
jsceash

Garage
I saw this before but disagree.
1. With the roof down, pop the caps on the seat-belts bracket on the roll-bar and remove the 17mm bolt both side seat-belt guide. Drop the belt down along the seat.
2. Just behind the bar you can see a 13mm hex head. Use a 13mm ratcheting box end and remove the bolt from both side.
3. Put the top in the service position un-clip the cover and the 2 cables. Un-clip the window heater wire.
4. There are 2 more 13mm hex screws on the bottom bracket on each side again use the 13mm ratcheting box end wrench and pull them out. one side then the other.
5. The motor crank arm has a flat head allen socket 5mm Hex remove one side then have some one hold the roof while you remove the other side. Let the roof settle down.
6. Slide the roof back, then pick the front pivot up out of the pocket it sets in. Pull out the roof.
I can do it by my self in 30 minutes. but I also pull it out before every DE and put on my hard top so I have some experience doing this.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote