View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #10
BirdDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by likestadraw View Post
Oh great! thanks for the heads up!
I surf ebay for pieces a lot seems to be lots of stuff available for these cars.
I recommend Pelican Parts for new parts. They ship quickly, their people are knowledgeable and nice, and their prices are competitive. (I think half my car came from them!) They have free shipping for purchases above a certain price.

Don't forget to try our own forum member Woody (ItsNotANova) for used parts. He's always getting in cars and parting them out.

If Woody doesn't have a used part you are looking for try seller QualityPorscheParts on ebay. I've had good luck with them.

Looks like your rear shelf carpeting might be faded. If it is (and you don't have a gray interior) Duplicolor makes a black fabric/vinyl spray that you can use to make it look like new again. Takes less than a can to do the whole shelf (ask me how I know).

After it dries the carpet will be stiff. You can brush it with a stiff bristle brush to soften it back up.