View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 04:46 PM   #6
RedBeauty

Havent been on here for a while now, but better to answer late than never. "Nm24" it's the 3rd rasp from left. The rougher the rasp is, the less heat you apply and the faster you wil do the job. Just make shure to move the rasp all over the amber area while rasping so you dont get deep spots and uneven surface.
"CDNIcecube" mine is also a 99. Its hard plastic like the rest of the headligt but with amber / yelow as i would say. If i remember correct its about 1,5 mm thick, and it wil be more and more transperrent when you are close to cleen transperrent.
"Geraintthomas" and "particlewave" my credit goes to you and evrybody else that makes this forum so inspirational. For me the car is somthing that represent me, my interest and my dedication. I like to have cars that evrybody else dont have and give it an extra personal touch without ruin the originality. To do this with other enthusiasts that share the same passion, and to share our nice details and touches to the cars, make the cars of the forum enthusiast extra spesial and cool. With all the combination of colors and wariation of style i think evrybody can get ther own one of a kind. So thank you for sharing. That was what inspired me and gave me the confidense tho do this job! I just found a easy, fast, but not dangerus way of doing this and wanted to make a new easy to fint thred of one way to do this. Hope some find it usefull!

Cheers!