View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 11:35 AM   #11
steved0x

Quote:
Originally Posted by flouese View Post
PORSCHE OVERLOAD!

Steve: I saw your car but not you. Walked the venue, came back to the Boxster area (1230ish) and your car was gone.

A lot of nice rides, however, I was not impressed with a number of people I tried to talk to. The folks I wanted to talk to and ask questions kind of blew me off. Is it just me?
There was no breakfast, despite it being on the schedule, and despite announcements over the PA that breakfast was coming. Then lunch started, but the lines were really long and it was getting about that time so I slipped away a little early.

If you came down at 12:30 and missed my car, you *just* missed be by like 10 minutes... sorry about that...

I was in the coffee line at the Pirelli booth a couple of times and had a nice chat with the retired gentleman that was lined up behind me, with a 981 Boxster.

Other than that, I tried to chat a little with some people in the lunch line (before I saw it was $10 hot dogs) and didn't get too far...

So 100% of the Boxster people I talked too were cool.

Go to the judging area and see Swiftmotoring, he has a red 944 turbo in the judging area, Marvin, you can recognize him from the picture above of me and him. He is cool!

I did see about 7-8 people I know from going to the track, which was pretty cool too
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote