View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 11:10 AM   #8
Boxster_S_girl

Hi everyone,

I searched to find the answer to my question, and it sort of falls under this topic. Since this thread is relatively new, I figured I'd just ask it here.

Tom: I'm reading the POC and PCA rules on suspension, and PCA says you can only use PSS9s if you've had them on prior to 2011 (which obviously--being a total novice--I have not). Otherwise, it's saying you need to run the JRZ coil overs. POC requires PSS9, and no other options. NASA also says PSS9s. Seems like a pretty huge discrepancy to me--if you're just getting started, you'd have to choose between running NASA and POC... or PCA only. Do you (or anyone) have any thoughts on this? Am I missing something?

As a little background: I'm a complete novice. I've wanted to start DE/AX and eventually racing for as long as I can remember... I'm getting old, I figure it's now or never. Any insight would be awesome!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
The POC has taken the path to align itself with the PCA so the POC rules and PCA rules are 99% the same. This allows drivers to race in either series without worrying about car configuration.

Last edited by Boxster_S_girl; 03-10-2017 at 12:04 PM.
Boxster_S_girl is offline   Reply With Quote