Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 05:25 PM   #14
RevDice

Quote:
Originally Posted by olly986
revdice i would like to welcome you to our lovely forum, our moderator here is brucelee and what a nice chap he is, unfortunately he won't be happy about your corvette statement, best thing since sliced bread!!

Well i really enjoyed my no problems 2 boxsters so far and hope you will have the same enjoyment driving yours (as most of us do).

congrats on your new car and stuff the corvette
Ya know, the Vette is a nice car. Big bang for the buck. I'm just very disillusioned with the myriad of problems I had and GM's lack of responsiveness. Right now I'm dealing with the significant depreciation hit I took on a car I would have kept had it not been for significant reliability issues... with no fix in sight.

GM customer service actually told me that I should have asked when I purchased the car (brand new... no miles) if there were any problems with it. Kind of a buyer beware philosophy. Then six months to replace a fried AC compressor... all this on thier flagship vehicle.

Anyway it was fun when it was running... now onto the Boxster. It's been a long weekend. Monday at noon, after I pick it up, I'm hoping it will cure all my woes.

Last edited by RevDice; 07-22-2006 at 05:37 PM.
RevDice is offline   Reply With Quote