View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 07:59 AM   #19
Neal

The only reason I seem to be looking at boxsters from dealer's is because no matter how much and long I wait and look for a boxster on craigslist ANYWHERE in USA there is LESS of them compared to dealer's and about the same price as dealer's have them up for + dealer's have more variety as they have many of them.

I of-course understand when you say that private sellers could be better and or are better and I agree but not when you just can't seem to find one up for sale compared to simply doing a google search for a boxster and finding dealer's have them up with many pictures and info and a-lot of variety.

If I had a choice of-course I would go with a private seller but I find less boxsters from private sellers and if I do they are mostly higher priced then dealer's.
This could mean they are better maintained etc .... but when you see a difference of $3000-$5000 for the same year boxster from a dealer and a private sell you still get a little thought of going to see the dealer's car aswell due to it being a big difference in price.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote