View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 08:07 PM   #7
Fyeganeh

Thanks for the replies. The quote for the brakes includes front and rear pads and discs which I'm assuming is OEM parts. They are saying that they are wearing out and should trip the sensor in the next couple thousand miles or less. I have had the front pads replaced once before.

I know you guys are saying the price is high and I checked PelicanParts and the OEM price comes I believe to about 720 for parts. I may have to check again but if that is the price of OEM and that is what they are using, then it's not too off base - or am I missing something? Are you guys saying don't use OEM in which case I could see the price being a lot less. Also I may try to do it myself as you guys are saying it's pretty easy to do the brakes - I remember the pads were super easy the first time - I watched the guy do it, but the discs are likely more involved.

By the sounds of it, I can wait on the struts and need to find a much lower price. How much should it cost and how long to wait? Again is part of the cost difference OEM vs third parties?
Fyeganeh is offline   Reply With Quote