View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 03:44 PM   #66
creseida

And how exactly would you plan to accomplish that young lass?

Like I'm going to reveal my secrets on the internet for all to copy....

Just stating the facts! If I or others here can't figure out the communication, we can't respond appropriately to the questions.

How is that for polite?

Try again. You seem to be the only one who has any trouble deciphering what Olly says. If you put the tiniest bit of effort into reading what he's saying, it makes perfect sense. Here, let me help you...

Quote:

"Brucee your sounding very nasty about our little boxsters of late, do not forget you run the show here, and because usually nobody gives a hoot about my threads i will just have to say that mx5 sucks! would take anyone of them anyday on any track!! mx5=miata i guess this is what it is called here, just another sissi car!! and you all laugh at ricers!! makes ME laugh" Originally Posted by olly986

translated:

Bruce, you are sounding very negative about our Boxsters lately. Do not forget you are the moderator of the Boxster forum. And, because nobody pays attention to what I post, I will just say that the MX5 sucks! I would take any one of them on any day at any track!! MX5 = Miata, I think that is what it is called here (USA). Just another sissy car. And you all laugh at ricers, which makes ME laugh (that you are now praising one).

How is that for clear? (saysshewhogetsreallypissyatholierthanthoutypeseve niftheyarethelistowner)

Last edited by creseida; 07-21-2006 at 03:47 PM.