View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:13 PM   #4
Gelbster

There was some anxiety about carbon build up but it seems to be less than other DFI engines.
I think you will find the ride intolerable and the car unacceptable ,so just give the owner my number..... :-).
I looked hard for such a car but failed to find one. Instead I bought a much older S .I am ready to upgrade if you want to give the owner my number ?
Good Luck and let us know how it goes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexcramer View Post
I have an opportunity on a 2009 S from a friend in my PCA group. The car has 25K on the ODO. He is asking just below book for it with nothing added for the aftermarket options that cost +/-$9K. He has all the receipts/paperwork/history from day one.

Factory Options are PDK, 19" Carrera S wheels, BiXenon's, Bose, Sports Chrono + lesser items. Aftermarket Options are IPD Plenum, Protomotive ECU, Bilstein PSS9 + others. All of this work was done by a local, well regarded, indie shop.

I will be test driving it this weekend. My concern is it may be a bit stiff for a street/daily driver.

Besides the PPI mantra, what else should I be concerned/looking/asking about on a 987.2?
Gelbster is offline   Reply With Quote