View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 03:53 AM   #5
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotanova View Post
I'd like to see it with the spoiler up
Lots of little internet lawyers on this board these days. Gotta be careful with these things

That was actually what started me. Quickly modeled the 'aircraft style wing' I got on the back of my Boxster and ran lift & drag on the whole assembly to find out I have the rear lifting up starting at 80km/hr (flying, just like an aircraft, how fun lol). You don't want to see this at 180km/hr trust me (embarrassing).

The stuff you find on eBay these days huh LOLLL Certainly looking good, Go Go Ricer Go!!!

The brick wall stocker is not entirely better... it badly loosen up the front past 150km/hr but does actually provide amazing down-force on the rear-end. Also trying to find out what's the best staggered wheel setup for my Boxster. Seeing a lot of drag on the front's 245, the flow then close and over-pressurize right on the rear 265. Trying to find a tire width/setup so that pressure ends up to be as close as to atmospheric as possible both on the fronts and rears. Fascinating stuff for sure!

Enjoy the top wallpaper in a meantime