View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:11 AM   #81
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulE View Post
I am looking forward to these! Only things I'll need to decide is whether to buy red or silver and if there is an alternative option to the center crest. How do people think the red would look with red brake calipers and either 18 inch Lt. Carrera or 17 inch Boxster II wheels in their stock silver car on a seal gray car? I already have Fred's projector beams in gunmetal, so maybe gunmetal would be the way to go?
I'll let anyone else decide 4U, I can't do this

Paul, give it a few days until I've pt up a few renderings/visuals of diff wheels in different colors. Just need to get the laser marking sorted first and rig a few for us to see. I also want to see those

RE center; I am doing a set of caps for a friend here with the center completely solid in anodize black. He want his corporate club logo laser'ed right in the center instead of the P crest. I guess I'll soon have a few of those little disk centers and will keep some for solid/laser use!

You guys might want to start thinking about something creative for the center if needed. Laser machine here is accepting vector based graphic only (*.ai, eps, cdr, pdf). Can't process jpeg or anything pixelated.

No DEAD SKULLS please LOL