View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 12:31 PM   #10
Perfectlap

most dings are not the end of the world. I had two removed from the door and left rear quarter panel for only like $100 on my last visit to the stealership. This fee is COMPLETELY negotiable. Given the MINISCULE amount of time it takes to remove a ding, well it will require a real ball buster to say "no forget it Mr.Cheapskate Porsche guy" to a lower offer. I guarantee they'll accept the lower offer if there is not a qeue of cars waiting to be un-dinged.
But its the time hassle!

Chicks are bad with cars all around. I will never buy a second hand commuter car from a senora. And don't get started on their driving, yapping on the cell phone about what her stupid girlfriend said to her other stupid girlfriend, braking instead of lifting, talking to passengers by looking at them in the rear view, mirrors are set all wrong, drive with one hand on the wheel, one hand on the shifter, they shuffle the wheel, don't use signal lights, stick too close to the car in front, drive too slow in the passing lane, drive too fast on the outside lane of an off ramp, oh yeah I did get started didn't I?
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 07-19-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote