View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 11:41 AM   #1
ohioboxster

Multi topic thread some good stuff, Big pic beware

Ok where to start.....

Oil change I bought ten quarts of oil today from Autozone at 5.79 a qt. a 5 gallon drain pan, some shop towels. Total 73.00 and some change. I had previously purchased the filter I cant remember if it was 12 or 20 bucks. The oil change is done and still ended up around 100 bucks. Im really not sure if saving the fifty bucks was worth it or not. One of the pictures is my ramp setup. With the slope of my driveway it made the car sit pretty level. see pic

Next, I ran down an oil leak. see pic.

Next topic I spoke to the owner of my supercharger manfacturer and he tells me that Monday he will have the missing piece for my kit along with install directions. Im getting excited!!!

Lastly, Rumor has it that a Boxster will slightly out run an LS-1 ss Z-28 from about 45mph to 125 mph. The SS in question was a 6 speed, headers, exhaust and Nitro. I dont belive he used the juice. If he did the he was truely spanked. Furthermore I heard the Boxster started out behind the SS but ended up passing him. Now, this is purely rumor and the fact that the guy worked at Autozone is speculation. I would not believe this myself if I did not know these two people. I strongly discourage this type of behavior and had very stern words with these holligans.

See that spot in the street? The damn trash man crushed the trash in front of my house and something in the back of the truck leaked all over the place.